2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional). Add any hot sauce for spice.
½ tsp salt or to taste Brine chicken wings:
2 cups of water
2 cups of ice
1/6 cup salt
1/6 cup sugar
Combine water, ice, salt, and sugar and chicken wings in a large bowl. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
1. Remove the chicken wings from the brine mix and pat dry.
2. In a bowl mix ZUKTI sauce, honey, cayenne pepper and salt.
3. Put the chicken wings in the sauce mix and toss well.
4. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
5. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, basting once or twice with additional sauce, until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, it should take around 20 to 25 minutes.
6.Place grilled wings in a bowl.
7, Pour/baste some more sauce mix over wings; toss to mix well. Serve the wings on a platter